Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BurdaStyle Member Project of the Week!


I am currently on a much needed vacation, so unfortunately I won't have a new project to post this week. But I did want to share that my gold skirt refashion is being featured as the Member Project of the Week on BurdaStyle. I am so excited about it! I love BurdaStyle. It really is a great site for sewers of all walks of life to learn and connect with one another. It is such an honor that they chose to feature my work. Thanks BurdaStyle! Oh and stay tuned for upcoming projects because I could not resist thrifting on my little getaway and I have many ideas brewing in my head that I can't wait to bring to life! -C.C.

15 comments:

  1. Wowww!!! Congrats Christina! I am in love with your projects <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dani!!! I'm having a blast with this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! The skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog Christina!
    I love what your blog is about! I only wish I was as gifted in sewing as you are- keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing your next project to come!

    From Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! Your kinds words mean so much! -C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no wonder you have such a beautiful skin tone!
    you are half pinay.:)
    I have been tanning my myself myself for years but never get that honey color.
    Followed you dear.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the feature, great job that skirt is amazing! :) thanks for commenting on my blog!

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah congrats! love your blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's amazing how you refashioned the gold pants and the tapered ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!
    Im following!
    let me know when you follow back<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found your blog on C&C's Refashion Nation page. It is very hard to believe that that awesome skirt came from those crazy pants! Excellent Job!! I love the idea behind your blog. I'm following. Can't wait to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete